At AAMCO Phoenix, AZ, our Transmission Initial Vehicle Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component.
Our certified, expert technicians will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At AAMCO Phoenix, AZ, your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.
AAMCO Phoenix, AZ
OUR ADDRESS12036 Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix AZ, 85020
Monday - Friday | 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed
Is Your Check Engine Light On?
Additional computer inspection charges may apply. Get it Checked for FREE at AAMCO